ENERDRIVE ePRO Inverter Charger 12V 1600W (BW-EPC1600-12)
The main task of the ePRO Combi Inverter Charger is to act as an uninterruptible AC power supply (UPS). In case of a grid/generator failure or disconnection, the ePRO Combi immediately stops charging the battery, releases the AC transfer switch and activates the inverter which takes over the supply to the connected loads. All this is achieved so fast, that even very critical loads like computers will continue to operate without any problems. In case the grid/generator is reconnected again and the voltage and frequency are within acceptable limits, the ePRO Combi activates the AC transfer switch and battery charger again, while deactivating the inverter. The connected loads are now supplied again by the grid/generator without any interruption.
Additionally, the ePRO Inverter Charger offers features like :
- AC Input Power Boost, which temporarily assists weak AC input sources when the connected load needs more power than available from the grid or generator.
- AC Input Current Limit, which limits the maximum current consumed from the AC input source by the ePRO Combi. This limit is user adjustable.
- Power Factor Corrected AC Input, which optimizes energy efficiency and makes sure that the maximum amount of charging current is available from your AC source.
- Intelligent 4-stage charge programs, user programmable to fit any battery type.
- Fully programmable inverter, transfer switch and battery charger parameters,using the Dashboard for Windows software.
- Programmable alarm relay, for optimal control of external devices like generator starting or selective load disconnection.
- Freely assignable trigger input, which allows the user to control the ePRO Combi by external events.
- Temperature controlled fans, to guarantee silent operation under less than full load conditions.
- Temperature compensated battery charging, using the standard supplied battery temperature sensor for maximum battery lifetimes.
With so many internal features the ePRO Combi will provide you with all the requirements for on-board power along with:
- AC Input Power Boost – The ePRO Combi is capable of temporarily assisting weak AC input sources when more power is needed than available (i.e. from small generators). This is beneficial when larger loads than both the generator or the inverter on their own could support; so let the ePRO Combi combine both of the AC sources for maximum load support capability.
- AC Input Current Limit – For those times when you have limited AC supply (i.e. portable generators), you can set the ePRO Combi to only charge at a maximum rate.
- Alarm Output Relays – Providing full configuration options for the alarm contacts PLUS convert external trigger commands into a number of ePRO Combi status changes.
|Model||EPC 1600-12||EPC 1800-24|
|Output power (1) Pnom||1300W||1400W|
|Output voltage / frequency||230 Vac ± 2% / 50 Hz ± 0.05%|
|Output waveform||True sinewave (THD < 5% 1 @ Pnom)|
|Input voltage (± 3% tolerance): Nominal||12V||24V|
|Range||10.5 (2) – 16 Vdc||21 (2) – 32 Vdc|
|No load power consumption (2) [ASB]||<10 W [2.0 W]||<12 W [2.0 W]|
|AC input voltage||185 – 270 Vac / 45 – 65 Hz / PF > 0.95|
|Maximum continuous charging current (4)||60A||35A|
|Standard charge voltage (bulk / float @ 25°C)||14.3V / 13.3V (programmable)||28.6V / 26.6V (programmable)|
|Charge algorithm||IUoUoP, intelligent 4-stage, temperature compensated (programmable)|
|AC Transfer Switch|
|Maximum continuous current||16 Ams|
|Transfer time (typical)||0 ms (inverter to mains) / <5 ms (mains to inverter)|
|Protections||high/low battery voltage, high temperature, overload, short circuit, high ripple voltage and low AC input voltage|
|DC connections||Two wires, length 1.5 meters, 50 mm (2)|
|AC connections||Screw terminals|
|Enclosure body size||351 x 210 x 114mm|
|Total weight||10.7 Kg|
|Protection class / operating temp. / storage temp.||IP21 / -20°C.. +50°C / -40°C.. +80°C (humidity max. 95% non-condensing)|
|Standards||Complies with IEC 60335-2-29 including Australian deviations.|
|Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.|